Thursday, May 04, 2006

An Invitation To Be A Pinoy Migrants' Voice

To All our Kababayang Pilipino:

Mabuhay!

I am Jocelyn Ruiz, a journalist of AKO AY PILIPINO from Rome, Italy doing two newspapers for EUROPE AND ITALY regarding the needs of Filipino migrants, activities, news, projects, announcement etc. I would like to invite you to share and collaborate with me to publish any situations of your organizations, associations, Filipino communities, or any group together with pictures that will be publish in my newspapers. My purpose is to make these newspapers:

* Be the VOICE of the Filipino Migrants.
* To disseminate INFORMATION, NEWS, RIGHTS OR LAWS, ANNOUNCEMENT for an event-involvement, DETAILS, and to know the situations of our kababayans in abroad with in europe.
* To MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE that we could able to shine and acknowledge that FILIPINOS ARE GREAT.
* To show our NATIONALISM even to the point that we are strangers in abroad or in Europe.
* To imbued with SPIRIT OF SERVICE, PUBLIC RELATION, and HUMANITY.
* To show the TALENTS of FILIPINOS in writing and CREATIVITY.
* Be UNITED in sense of sharing experiences, stories that gives HOPE, UNDERSTANDING AND TRUE MEANING OF LIFE.
* To CULTIVATE our CULTURE and TRADITIONS.
* To integrate PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH.
* To adapt the high technology and situations in the world to KEEP OUR RIGHTS as being migrants in Europe.

I’l be glad to publish or write about you, my dear kababayans. I really need your help to fulfill my goals and to achieve my visions for these two newspapers. I’m looking forward that you could help me to pursue these newspapers for the development of Filipino migrants, like us. Share with me your dreams, your life, your stories, experiences and even you’re worth living motivations also for the migrants. You can e-mail me at ako@etnomedia.org, or jocelynruiz3333@yahoo.com. The deadline for Europe is before the 3rd week of the month and in Italy is before the 4th week of the month. The articles can be written into English or tagalong form. The newspaper is once in a month publication. If you will have any announcement it can also be updated to Radyo Pilipino ng Vaticano to help you for information dissemination. You can listen to it, every Friday at the frequency 12.60khtz am in Rome, 16.11khtz am in Europe and internationally through the real player in our website. http://pinoyradio.blogspot.com. Hope you will not refuse me and let's make it together.

ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!


Truly Yours,

Jocelyn Ruiz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »